Monday, August 19, 2013

Charcoal Chimney

The best way to start a charcoal barbecue

Unbelievably I had never even seen one of these until I moved to Brooklyn back in 2004. My brother-in-law to be at the time had one and I was mesmerized.  My dad would killed for one of these if he had known they existed.  Never experience the disgusting chemical taste of lighter fluid again - this simple to is a miracle for charcoal grillers. 

No need to buy charcoal lighter fluid (or "boy scout water" as they call it in my home state of Colorado) or self-starting charcoal briquets. Just put two crumpled sheets of newspaper in the bottom ch…

http://boingboing.net/2013/08/19/the-best-way-to-start-a-charco.html

- - -
Shared from the Digg iPhone app
Want more stories like this? Check out Digg Reader →



Typos courtesy of my iPhone

No comments: