Monday, May 5, 2014

The Worst Person In The World

Guess Who is Responsible for the "Corporations Exist to Maximize Shareholder Value" Myth?

Milton Friedman.  I know he's dead, but I hope they took precautions with his remains along the lines of what you'd do with those of a vampire. 
One of my pet peeves is the degree to which the notion that corporations exist only to serve the interests of shareholders is accepted as dogma and recited uncritically by the business press. I'm old …

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/05/guess-who-is-responsible-for-the-corporations-exist-to-maximize-shareholder-value-myth.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NakedCapitalism+%28naked+capitalism%29

- - -
Shared from the Digg iPhone app
Want more stories like this? Check out Digg Reader →



Typos courtesy of my iPhone

No comments: