Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nydia Velazquez Cruises To Primary Victory

WILLIAMSBURG: Velazq-yes! Incumbent cruises to victory in congressional primary

I still have no idea what Kurzon was thinking.  But congrats Nydia!

"Eleven-term incumbent Congresswoman Nydia Velazquez (D–Brooklyn) steam-rolled Dumbo attorney Jeff Kurzon in the District 7 Democratic primary on Tuesday, garnering 82 percent of the vote. Velazquez cheered the victory and promised to return to Washington stronger than ever. "I know now that I can go there and do the people's work without any kind of fear, because my people here are watching my back," she said."

http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/37/26/dtg-velazquez-primary-2014-06-27-bk_37_26.html

- - -
Shared from the Digg iPhone app
Want more stories like this? Check out Digg Reader →



Typos courtesy of my iPhone

No comments: