Saturday, November 23, 2013

Digg.com: Three Hundred Inmates Released Thanks to Chemist Who Faked Evidence

Three Hundred Inmates Released Thanks to Chemist Who Faked Evidence
I have worked with people like this. At first you think, holy cow, how is this person just blowing me out of the water?  And then you realize, oh my god, they're not actually doing any of the work!  Fortunately the stakes were not this high, and the person(s) fired much more quickly. 

Really stunning the first time you run into that kind of … I don't know what to call it. Malpractice in my field, certainly, but there's got to be some kind if DSM term for that kind of pathological behavior.
Following the release of more than 300 inmates, Annie Dookhan, a Massachusetts state chemist who used to "process" drug samples almost three times as quickly as her colleagues , pled guilty Friday to …
- - -
Shared from the Digg iPhone app

No comments: