Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Overturned Tractor-trailer on Eastbound BQE Explains Flock of Helicopters

Tractor-trailer Overturned on Eastbound BQE
I knew something was up when I could hear helicopters when I woke up, could still hear helicopters when I left the house, and counted at least four of them hovering in place on my walk to the Borough Hall subway station.  Would prefer not to imagine the traffic involved.
A tractor-trailer overturned near the Atlantic Avenue exit on the eastbound BQE this morning around 4:30. According to News 12 , “Authorities say another vehicle was involved in the accident, and one …
Speaking of BQE traffic nightmares: it is only a matter of time before we have an ongoing one since state DOT abandoned plans to repair/modernize the Brooklyn Heights cantilever section of this major freight corridor.  I only hope that no one is killed when it happens. 

No comments: