Wednesday, October 30, 2013

X-Men Days Of Future Past Trailer

When I was 12 I used to dream about my favorite comic books on the big
screen. Even the small screen would have been nice. As an adult it's
been great to revisit so many of those stories as movie magic has
caught up to the imaginations of generations of kids. The sad
decision of Bryan Singer to skip the X-Men franchise for an
ill-advised entry in the Superman universe was doubly tragic in that
it foisted Brett Ratner onto what should have been a great third film.  Instead . . . meh.

But now Singer is back to helm perhaps the best X-Men story arcs of
all time: Days of Future Past. And by of all time, I mean up to about
1990 when I stopped reading comics on a regular basis.

Anyway the trailer is up and it looks great.

No comments: