From 11:15 p.m. Friday, August 9 to 5 a.m. Monday, August 12, Coney Island-bound F trains are rerouted via the M line after 36th Street, Queens to 47th-50th Streets due to station work at Lexington Avenue-63rd Street for Second Avenue Subway project.
From 11:45 p.m. Friday, August 9 to 5 a.m. Sunday, August 11, Jamaica-bound F run express from West 4th Street to 34th Street-Herald Square due to track tie renewal at 23rd Street, 34th Street-Herald Square and 42nd Street-Bryant Park.
From 11:45 p.m. Friday, August 9 to 5 a.m. Monday, August 12, there is no G train service between Court Square and Nassau Avenue. G trains operate between Nassau Avenue and Church Avenue. There is no G service at Greenpoint Avenue, 21st Street and Court Square. Free shuttle buses operate on two routes:
- Via Manhattan Avenue between Nassau Avenue G and Court Square
- Via McGuinness Blvd between Lorimer Street L and Court Square
Customers may transfer between:
- G trains and shuttle buses at Nassau Avenue
- L trains and shuttle buses at Lorimer Street
- E and 7 trains and shuttle buses at Court Square