From 9:45 p.m. Friday, August 23 to 5 a.m. Monday, August 26, Jamaica-bound F trains are rerouted via the M line from 47th-50th Sts to Queens Plaza due to station work at Lexington Avenue-63rd Street for Second Avenue Subway project.
From 11:45 p.m. Friday, August 23 to 5 a.m. Monday, August 26, Coney Island-bound F trains skip Sutphin Blvd , Van Wyck Blvd and 75th Avenue, due to signal modernization at Forest Hills-71st Avenue and Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike.
From 11:45 p.m. Friday, August 23 to 5 a.m. Monday, August 26, there is no G train service between Court Square and Nassau Avenue. G trains operate between Nassau Avenue and Church Avenue. There is no G service at Greenpoint Avenue, 21st Street and Court Square.
Free shuttle buses operate on two routes:
- Via Manhattan Avenue between Nassau Avenue G and Court Square
- Via McGuinness Blvd between Lorimer Street L and Court Square
Customers may transfer between:
- G trains and shuttle buses at Nassau Avenue
- L trains and shuttle buses at Lorimer Street
- E and 7 trains and shuttle buses at Court Square
Typos courtesy of my iPhone