Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This Week: Mayoral Transit Forum, Brooklyn Greenway

Ha.  I intended to send this to myself to compose a different post focused on the CB6 meeting.  Time to change my email preferences before I embarass myself some day.  I'll put up a separate post on the Greenway/Park SMART stuff for CB6, which are both great initiatives.

This Week: Mayoral Transit Forum, Brooklyn Greenway

This week, community boards in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Staten Island hear proposals from DOT on key bike connections, a new Slow Zone, and parking meter reforms. To cap off the week, mayoral candidates are invited to talk transit on Friday. Here are the details:


Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line.



Typos courtesy of my iPhone

No comments: